Hello there and welcome to my corner of the internet! *hands you a donut*
My name is Allison Grace, but you can just call me Allison. 😊
Because lists are so much more fun than paragraphs, have a list of random facts about me!
- I write both fiction and non-fiction.
- I’ve been writing since 2017 and blogging since November 2018.
- I’ve been published on theRebelution.
- I’m an English major at Liberty University.
- I serve as a Community Assistant on The Young Writer’s Workshop.
- I’m also a writing intern for Kingdom Pen.
- I live in Ohio.
- It took me parts of three years to finish The Lord of the Rings
- I love Star Wars and Marvel (Team Iron Man for the win!).
- I love to crochet stuffed toys.
- My favorite Bible passage is either Isaiah 40 or Romans 8.
- My favorite song changes daily. 😜
And of course, the obligatory list of favorite books:
- The Bible
- This Changes Everything: How The Gospel Transforms the Teen Years by Jaquelle Crowe
- The Ilyon Chronicles by Jaye L. Knight
- The Ravenwood Saga by Morgan L. Busse
- The Girl Who Could See by Kara Swanson
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis