Eliana tagged me for the Liebster Award, so without further ado, here it is:
#1: Acknowledge the blogger who gave it to you and display the award.
#2: Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you.
#3: Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
#4: Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nominations.
#5: Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Thank you Eliana for the Liebster Award! Check out her blog here!
Her questions are in bold and my answers are in normal text.
Who are your top two favorite book characters?
- Jace from The Ilyon Chronicles by Jaye L. Knight
- For number two, it’s a tie between Prince Caspian and Reepicheep the mouse.
What is the yummiest candy in your opinion?
Chocolate. I also really love jelly beans and Peeps. (the marshmallows covered in sugar that come out around holidays)
Have you looked at clouds much? What is your type (e.g. nimbocumuli)?
I haven’t looked at the clouds very much. I’d have to say cumulonimbus. They’re just so cool!
Do you wear hats much? Why or why not? And what kind of hat?
I wear baseball hats all the time. (Go Indians!) Usually to keep the sun out of my eyes, or just to hide underneath of them. 😉
Is your head in the clouds a lot or are you sensitive to the real world around you?
Totally in the clouds.
Where do you get photos for your blog?
Most of them I get off of Pexels.com but a few of them are my own. The Glendale pictures I take myself, but my mom has taken a few for me.
What is your favorite bird?
I love birds! Maybe chickadees or peacocks. Or falcons.
What is your favorite number?
I like number 3.
What did you want to be “when you grow up” when you were younger?
My friend and I were just talking about this the other day! I wanted to be basically everything—firefighter, police officer, veterinarian, Jedi, etc. I never wanted to be a doctor, though. I hate all things medical. XD
What do you want to do “when you grow up” now?
Write and work at the library! I’m doing both right now. Well, I only volunteer at the library, but working there is my dream job.
Favorite school subject?
Either writing or reading.
And now for eleven random thoughts about myself:
- I hate seafood.
- I love baseball.
- I’m afraid of butterflies.
- I have eleven plants that are currently alive.
- I don’t know how to swim.
- I want to go somewhere like Montana to look at the stars.
- I’ve never been overseas.
- I almost always have my hair in a braid.
- I rode my first major inverted coaster this year.
- I want to learn to play cello.
- I’ve never been to Boston in the fall. 😉
I don’t know eleven bloggers, so if you haven’t done the Liebster Award before, I hereby nominate you. 😃
The 11 questions for you to answer:
- Do you enjoy yard work?
- If you could re-paint your bedroom, what color would it be?
- Have you ever been to the Pacific Ocean?
- What is your favorite Narnia book (or movie)?
- In general, do you like books or movies better?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Have you ever been skiing?
- Do you have any autographed books? If so, which one(s)?
- Are you afraid of spiders?
- Would you rather eat shrimp ice cream or a bacon milkshake? Why?
Tell The Story Challenge!
Pick an image out of the choices.
Write a short story, poem, or whatever that applies to that image.
Choose some other bloggers to do the same challenge.
Give your nominees a few more images to choose from.
I haven’t seen a blog tag like this one before, so I’m super excited about this! Thank you, Caleb, for tagging me! You can read his blog here!
Out of the choices, I picked this image, and wrote a poem about it.
Let the misty fog roll over me,
Let it cover me in dew,
For on the broken mountain path,
I will rejoice.
For God is my rock,
My unshakable foundation,
And I will wait for Him.
As I tread the stony path,
I will never be alone,
For Thou art with me.
Until I reach the golden streets,
I’ll draw each breath with thankfulness,
For the grass
The great misty mountains,
And Your ever greater grace.
Eliana at: https://elianathewriter.blogspot.com/
Cheyenne at: https://thedancingbardess.wordpress.com/
Here are your three images. Choose one and write a poem or short story about it!