Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog. (Thank you for tagging me, Fe! https://theunshaken.blog/)
- Answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated you (11 maximum).
- Nominate new bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger logo in your post.
Fe’s questions are in bold and my answers are in regular text.
- What’s your favorite book of all time? (Yes, I just went there.)
This is actually an easy question for me. Of course, now that I said that, a million different books flew into my mind declaring they are my favorites.
But my most favorite book is either Resistance or Samara’s Peril both books from Jaye L. Knight’s The Ilyon Chronicles.
- Do you play sports? If so, which one?
I don’t play any sports, but I love watching baseball.
- What’s your favorite type of music?
I like soundtracks, almost anything by The Piano Guys, and Casting Crowns. It depends on the day, and what I’m trying to do when I’m listening to it.
- What is your favorite Bible Verse?
My favorite passage is Romans 8:38-39.
“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Do you have any siblings?
Yup! I have one younger brother.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
The ability to work really fast. I tend to commit to too many things, so being able to fly through my projects, while still doing a good job, would be super helpful. 😉
- What is your favorite joke? (I hope you have one. I love jokes. Especially corny ones with puns.)
It’s more of a riddle, but here you go:
Paul’s parents have four children: Matthew, Mark, and Luke. What is the name of the fourth child?
- What’s your favorite quote?
I don’t have one, I’m afraid.
- Do you have any advice for all of us Christian teens?
Yes! I just read something in one of Chapel Library’s “Free Grace Broadcasters” (Thoughts for Young People, Issue 212, page 21) that hit me. “There is not one duty of true godliness binding upon you in future years that does not rest with all its authority upon you [now]. Is youth the season for sinful pleasure then? Is this best and most influential portion of your existence to be deliberately given up to vice? That is a dreadful idea, repugnant alike to reason and revelation.” ~John Angell James
- If you could go back in time, what would you change?
This is hard. Because there are so many things I’d like to change, but if I changed them, I wouldn’t be who I am today. So I guess I wouldn’t change anything.
- And now for the MOST PROFOUND QUESTION IN THE BOOK OF SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT QUESTIONS… Drum roll please… what is your favorite color? XD
Blue. Particularly very dark navy blue. =D
My 11 questions for you!
- Christmas candy or Easter candy?
- Do you like to read non-fiction or fiction better?
- Have you ever seen the ocean? If so, which one(s)?
- Ice cream in a bowl or on a cone?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Can you whistle?
- At an amusement park, are you the cautious type or the reckless type?
- Do you like butterflies?
- What is your favorite book of the Bible?
- Flip-flops, yea or nay?
- What is the first thing you remember yourself as a kid wanting “to do when I grow up”?
I don’t know very many bloggers, and I just did a blog tag not that long ago, so if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged. 😀